HELP???

24 February, 2006

Hey Everyone,
I am trying to update my website and I am having a very difficult time. I used dreamweaver to create it, but so many different people are telling me that sometimes the thumbnails work and sometimes they dont. I wound up deleting a bunch of stuff to start fresh, and I am trying to figure out the mouse over/mouse double click thing to get the image to show up. I know there has got to be an easier way than what I am doing to get rid of all the gliches. If any of you know anything about this I would really appreciate it. thanks so much!!! the old website is still up

4 Comments:

Blogger Duncan Barton said...

I can help you out with that if you want. I live next door, too!

2:42 AM  
Blogger Brooke Olivares said...

thanks Duncan , I will be over......its a long journey

3:15 AM  
Blogger Ark said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:15 AM  
Anonymous ark said...

there is always notepad

7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home