Pool Shark!

05 April, 2006


Once I met this girl so beautiful that I could not take my eyes off of her. It was at a filthy and dreary pool hall. I suggested we play a game of pool and she agreed. We wagered that the loser had to buy the other dinner that night. She won mainly because I let her, or at least thats what I thought. We went out and I was in love. We dated for a couple of weeks. One day I came home from work and everything I owned was gone and I never heard from her again. Talk about a pool shark and a hustler. She took everything I had, including my heart.

8 Comments:

Blogger mauricio salmon said...

berga!!!

10:53 PM  
Blogger Alekos Alexakis said...

Malaka what a crazy story I love the piece and I like that you added the geometric shapes. P.S. don't leave your heart at home witn you stuff. hahahahahahha

11:06 PM  
Blogger Duncan Barton said...

I like the chalky angles/measurements, awesome!

1:33 AM  
Blogger Clayton Stillwell said...

THATS AWESOME CARLOS!!!!!! I love that geometric stuff you got goin on with the whole design.

2:36 AM  
Blogger Edward Kinsella III said...

YOU STOLE MY WOMAN! bastard. fucking pentagram guy (carlo voice)

3:25 AM  
Blogger Carlos V. said...

Hey hey she came to me willingly Tedward! But in the end she just wanted my money. Dumb bitch I'm BROKE!!!

4:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are such a cheese ball

5:23 PM  
Blogger Carlos V. said...

wtf

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home