Skeletons!

10 September, 2006


Hey guys! I just got back from Rome! It was amazing of course. This little number was particularly cool: I went to a place called the Cimitero dei Cappuccini (Cemetery of the Capuchin Monks) where there was a church decorated with all bones.
Spines, skulls, arms, legs, everything and they had embalmed monks in robes holding crosses (pretty creepy). Also, check out my blog for some new sketches i did while i was there. Missed all you guys while i was there, i was thinking of you all........NAKED!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Edward Kinsella III said...

WOW. thats all I have to say

4:56 PM  
Blogger Manuel LariƱo said...

I was just going to say the same thing Ted did, but... WOW

5:00 PM  
Blogger Carlos V. said...

Damn!! I love the sketches dude!! I wish I was in Rome right now actually. Can't wait to see more.

5:46 PM  
Anonymous Fields said...

i already told you on the phone but i must leave a message as well...your fabulous genius

10:36 PM  
Blogger Clayton Stillwell said...

Shit man I must visit this place, you need to fill me in, Nice stuff Chris.

2:47 AM  
Blogger Duncan Barton said...

this is awesome! I'm going to the blog now-

8:13 AM  
Blogger Caleb Prochnow said...

Rome is incredible, Annie and I got to visit for our honeymoon- I wish I could see this sketchbook in person- thees drawings are great. wow is right.

12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home