Back at it again/ Freaks and Creeps

03 October, 2006



It's been a while but I'm back posting on Blogarians! I just moved into a new place here in Cleveland and I couldn't be happier. I'm going to be painting traditionally a lot more in the coming months. I miss all of you and hope you are all doing great. I have been doing a lot of work and have been posting villains on my blog just in case u haven't visited in a while. The painting is in acrylic and it was for a show that didn't go up because of some bullshit. The custom toy is for the Grumpy Freak Show I mentioned earlier, which was an awsome show by the way. Check it out through my links if you get a chance. Anyways hope you guys enjoy and I'll make sure to post more often. It's awsome to have this and to be able to share our work with each other and the world.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Fields said...

nice to have you back dork

3:26 PM  
Blogger Manuel LariƱo said...

hehe, thats a crazy painting, I want to see more wierd characters like that one

3:47 PM  
Blogger mauricio salmon said...

el pussssyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! craziest character i've ever seen you do. i like it alot parce. i like the use of blue and pink crostasting him.

4:22 PM  
Blogger Carlos V. said...

Thanks Parce!! Im going to do more paintings like this soon!

4:24 PM  
Blogger Duncan Barton said...

weird. great! I like the toy alot, that face is gnarly as hell

5:42 PM  
Blogger Plantmonster said...

nice carlos! Your brush strokes remind me of Glen Fabry, he does the covers for PREACHER

7:41 PM  
Blogger Edward Kinsella III said...

beautiful colors man!!!

12:46 AM  
Blogger Caleb Prochnow said...

Glad to see the traditional painting- looks awesome. I love the facial expression

7:10 AM  
Blogger Mirna said...

good to see you posting again! i love the toy. he's awesome! the painting is cool too but the toy is just so freakin' original!

9:01 AM  
Blogger IrisOn said...

fuckn great man, you just dont stop gettn better do you

12:32 AM  
Blogger Chris Sanchez said...

that toy is awesome man...keep it up

3:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home