Happy 2007!!!

03 January, 2007




Ok so the past couple of weeks have been pretty hectic, with the flying everywere and seeing tons of people and not keeping up with enough people. I miss all you guys and I hope you had a great holiday season! I spent my new years in New York celebrating with some of my best friends and it was a blast but I am drained! I have been doing my share of personal work, mostly in the sketbook and work has been keeping me busy and drained. I have a gallery group show coming up in march called TRANSPLANT and I will be creating (hopefully) 10 new pieces on that theme. I am painting a promotional piece right now that will be on display in this awsome toy store here in Cleveland. The new work will be rolling in the next couple of months so be on the lookout! For now please enjoy a few sketches and if you want more swing by my blog. Prosperity and love to all!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Mirna said...

love those faces carlos

4:19 PM  
Blogger Lisa Fields said...

ooo nice to see some new stuff! and it was good to see you on new years LOS!

6:39 PM  
Blogger T-Bit said...

The sketches of your faces look a lot like some doodles I just did of my face altered by photobooth. I love yours and it makes me want to work on mine more!

5:21 PM  
Blogger Caleb Prochnow said...

Oh Yes, some much needed inspiration. Thanks for the fix. I'll try to return the favor sometime.

3:48 PM  
Blogger Edward Kinsella III said...

sick new sketchalish! love those SHAPES!

7:42 PM  
Blogger Duncan Barton said...

fun stuff!

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home