Blogger Problems

18 April, 2007


Hi guys, I hope you are all doing great!
For the past 2 or 3 months a lot of you had problems posting on Blogarians, that was because Google decided to start moving every blog to the new "Blogger" one by one, instead of all at the same time. So people with "old blogger" couldnt post on "new blogger" and the other way arround.
From today Blogarians is in the new blogger, so all of you that had problems posting wont anymore, but the ones that could post, will have problems until their own blogs are moved to "new blogger".
Thanks Google!

6 Comments:

Blogger Carlos V. said...

HAHA nice!! Hows the new Blogarians coming along??

4:38 PM  
Blogger Lisa Fields said...

thanks manuel...you are fabulous

11:50 PM  
Blogger Manuel Larino said...

Well the new blogarians is on pause right now. I am too busy with work, and tomorrow moving to Ireland :) So when ever I get time I will keep working on it.
I will post stuff soon!

3:52 AM  
Blogger Lisa Fields said...

woaaah...what is in Ireland for you?

3:47 PM  
Blogger Manuel Larino said...

Well, Ireland is really close to where I live, arround 1 hour and 45 min. flight. My gf will be studing english here, so i decided to come along, I am liking it so far. I am in Cork, south Ireland, I have seen a ton of Kinsella clones walking arround already! hehe

7:39 AM  
Blogger mauricio salmon said...

ha!, watch out for them kinsellas tio

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home