Lazy

26 April, 2007



Hi guys! This is the last cd cover I have been working on, its for Ana Egge and the title is "Lazy" its was going to be packaged into a digipak, so I suggested a wraparound cover, something I really wanted to do, and thought it would look better.
You can see the process on StaticForest.
I have been working with a design studio on a flash website, they will be animating my illustrations, and with Paste Magazine on an illustration about Murakami, If you never read anything from Murakami I strongly suggest you do. I will post those next time.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Caleb Prochnow said...

good to see you are getting work. I'd love to see this with the type added on.

8:18 AM  
Blogger Manuel Larino said...

Thanks Caleb, This months its been really bussy! I had to work on the weekends too... I will post the image with the type next time.

12:57 PM  
Blogger Nan said...

I can't wait to see your work in Paste. The Wind-Up Bird Chronicles is a favorite of mine.

Great CD cover too.

2:19 PM  
Blogger Dayngr said...

Love it! (hate the word verifications though)

12:31 PM  
Blogger tanu g said...

i am from india and i have not heard about you.your name looks italian is it so.your work is ::::well let me explain in india the junior school text books use colors like yours. i m 23 now n after seeing your work i remember school!

6:29 AM  
Blogger John Earth said...

I really like this one. How much do you charge for designing CD covers? I like your style.

9:53 AM  
Blogger T-Bone said...

I love this! It makes me think of just laying around on a hot summer day with the air conditioner on!

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home