Playing with Animation in Flash

26 September, 2007


These are the small post-it drawings that started it all.

Hello Blogarians! So I've been playing with animation lately. Just messing around with Flash casually trying to learn and have fun in a very silly way. I AM NOT AN ANIMATOR, nor do I pretend to be. I do like trying different things though. This little short is of my good friend and college Saxton Moore. I really had fun doing this and I know its silly and nothing great but I learned a lot and I hope to do more and get lots better. I will be posting more soon. I hope to get better at this. Hope you guys enjoy!

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Plantmonster said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:30 PM  
Blogger Plantmonster said...

Haha...this is hilarious great job carlos! For the first flash animation i've seen you do its pretty well done! Now do one of Carlo PLEASE!!!

9:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow for not being an animator that was really good. :)

2:27 PM  
Blogger Alekos Alexakis said...

malaka don't lie to these people. Just tell them you are not an animator but you can draw better than one. Good job man.

4:29 PM  
Anonymous Ilustracionweb said...

Very good job.
Me gusto, me parecio graciosa la animaciĆ³n
Saludos desde Argentina :)

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home