TinPo

13 September, 2007








Hey all! Glad to be back. Sorry for the lack of posts on Blogarians but I always feel like i should post something relevant here. TinPo is a property we worked on at work. TinPo started out as vinyl toys and AGP bought them and made them into bumpers to run on the CBS block which will air our cartoons on Saturday mornings. The animated shorts are AWESOME...really!! ReelFX did the animation and I must say they are a quality company that is on the up and up. We'll i'm glad I can finally post some of the development work I work on here. Hopefully it will give you a feel for what I do. Been working on a ton of personal stuff, including dabbling a little in animation which I will post at a later date. SushiPack is the other property/cartoon that I have worked on and that will premier in November. I will make a post with development artwork closer to the premire of the show also on CBS Saturday morning cartoons. The TinPo clips will be online next month I believe so I will send a link so you guys could check them out because I doubt youll catch them so early in the morning...hehe. Hope you guys like!!

P.S. A warm welcome to our new members!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Caleb Prochnow said...

theese are very cool. cant wait to check out the link, and see the animation that you've been dabbling with.

1:52 PM  
Blogger Nan said...

Great illustration work. Is it "Tinpo" or "Timpo"?

2:27 PM  
Blogger Alekos Alexakis said...

Malaka very nice. I cna't wait to see the series will your name be on the credits??????? AWESOME

2:36 PM  
Blogger Alekos Alexakis said...

wow I just noticed something on the first ill the left timpo figure the orange has greek writing on it GEIA SOU which means hello NICE!!!!!!!!!!!

2:38 PM  
Blogger Carlos V. said...

Thanks guys!! Nan the name is TinPo. Alex, yeah the characters are really cool and unique. The one character you are talking about has Hello written all over his body in different languages. Just in case you guys haven't checked my blog, I've been posting other stuff that I've been working on for myself, check em!

2:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just saw the spots on CBS..cute.

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home