2008 Linemans Rodeo

03 December, 2007








Howdy folks, it’s been a while, but man am I impressed with how everyone is doing. Mirna congratulations on your book, it is awesome and what perfect timing for the release. I have been living in Madrid with my little lady since early 07, doing the full time freelance thing. I have been creating freelance work for a variety of markets, pretty much since graduation. This piece is for the 2008 Lineman’s Rodeo, which is an international event where linemen compete stringing live power lines for the city of LA.

7 Comments:

Blogger Caleb Prochnow said...

I like the electricity coming from L.A and into the bulls horns, great concept. I'm not thrilled about the bottom banner thought. How many shirts did they print?

11:16 AM  
Blogger Josh Hoye said...

cool concept.

2:59 PM  
Blogger simon cox said...

Well I sold a one year license for unlimited printing rights on t-shirts for the west coast (It was mandatory to get the job). But I am in the process of selling the rights again to a similar event in Texas and Florida.

9:20 AM  
Blogger simon cox said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:20 AM  
Blogger Mirna said...

hey simon. thanks for the contacts. my email is mirna.kantarevic@gmail.com

11:45 AM  
Blogger Chris Sanchez said...

hilarious. great concept!

6:58 PM  
Blogger Olumuyiwa Ajagbe said...

love the rendering bro.

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home