PHILADELPHIA WEEKLY

14 January, 2008




Hey Blogarians. I know I've been MIA for awhile so heres a couple covers I've done for Philadelphia Weekly. The first one is about the rise in murders of on-duty police officers in Philadelphia. I changed the usual 4 digit number on the hat to 187 (the numerical code for murder). The second image is one I just finished about a gruesome torture/murder in the 1960s. I wanted to show it without "showing it". I'm also working on some personal work right now which I will be sure to post in the near future. I hope eveyrone is doing well.

7 Comments:

Blogger Olumuyiwa Ajagbe said...

lookin good there Ted.

7:18 PM  
Blogger Chris Sanchez said...

love your color palette

6:09 AM  
Blogger BLDawley said...

so great. excellent perspective on the second image. I approve. :)

7:42 AM  
Blogger Duncan Barton said...

great concept with the murder-room.

8:48 AM  
Blogger Mirna said...

these are awesome.

9:21 AM  
Blogger simon cox said...

Both are great man, love the simplistic concept of the murder scene.

11:07 AM  
Blogger Walter said...

Keep up the great work on the blog! I'm browsing through the posts and enjoying the artwork.

-Walter

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home