Anthology Cover*

02 February, 2008


hey guys. Here's something I'm workin on for class. The title is going to be "Silence". I'll post the finish soon. PEAS

Carlos- The idea behind their bodies fallin' apart is that their suppose to be greek sculptures come to life. For instance, the girl in the picture is based on the goddess Artemis (goddess of the hunt and protector of children), I saw a famous greek sculpture of her with her arms missing so I went with that and applied it to the others. Thanks for the question, bro.

4 Comments:

Blogger Carlos V. said...

Really cool Olu! What's the concept behind their bodies falling apart?

11:15 PM  
Blogger Caleb Prochnow said...

Cool. I dig the high contrast ink work.

7:29 AM  
Blogger Caleb Prochnow said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:29 AM  
Blogger Chris Sanchez said...

cool. cant wait to see it finished.

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home