Beach Series

09 October, 2008





Hey Everyone, Its been awhile. Here are a few little paintings I've been working on. I'm preparing more work for a show/concert that my Dad and I are in to raise money for the East County Performing Arts Center here in town. He's the Music, I'm the Art. I've also been busy working on his CD, which I'll post. In the midst of this work, I'm applying to Grad School for Painting back East, so things are a bit hectic. I miss you all, and love seeing the new work.

3 Comments:

Blogger mauricio salmon said...

great paintings brookie brooke

5:30 PM  
Blogger Bill Ferguson said...

I love them all!!!!

7:31 PM  
Anonymous marcia said...

so great! you got the colors EXACT! love how each one tells a different story!

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home